style="margin-top:40px;"

nanikana photos: KISSES



SEND YOUR WRITING, PICTURES AND VIDEO TO nanikanablog(@)gmail.com

« Home | Have you looked up to the sky lately? » | A Day in the Life of Freshman English Class 15 » | Do you know “Shaken”? » | Beautiful Rain » | "classic house" » | "growing up" » | "friends" » | Poetry » | Fountain » | Bicycles »

KISSES

Today, let me talk about kisses.

Do you love kissing? Or do you love being kissed?
I definatly love both! Because A kiss will make me heal and feel happy.

To kiss some one is embarrassing but I believe one kiss will make him or her happy as well as I am.

When I am kissing, I feel like I'm flying and I don't have to worry about anything. A kiss can take the sadness away from me and give me some powers to live and also it gives me faith.

Kisses are something that should exist in the world. Kisses are essential for us.

By the way, do you know the longest recorded kiss was in New York City, on December 5, 2001, between Louisa Almedovar and Rich Langley and it lasted 30 hours, 59 minutes and 27 seconds!?

If you have never had kissed or being kissed, wanna try it? You will love it but don't forget to breath with your nose! If you have cold, you may not give it a challenge, just wait for the right time to come.

Nanikana Links